Your results aren’t diet dependent. Rather, they’re behavior dependent.
Maintaining a healthy body (including a healthy body weight) is about developing consistent, sustainable daily habits that help you positively impact “energy in” and “energy out.”
This might be accomplished while enjoying the foods you love, by:
- Eating until you’re 80% full
- Eating slowly and mindfully
- Eating more minimally processed foods
- Drinking more water
- Getting more high quality sleep
- Taking steps to reduce stress and build resilience
A healthy lifestyle beats the short-term diet.
To fitness with love,