Have you been looking for new snack ideas but running out of steam or options? Well then look no further for you have just stumbled upon a good fix!
Enter the Mirror Friendly Vegan Protein Pudding…
This seriously delicious pudding is suitable for vegans, plant-based eaters, bodybuilders, food porn chasers and junk food trippers alike… basically for everyone.
The following ingredients were used to make the vegan protein pudding:
– 100g silken tofu (Note: any tofu will do but silken tofu has a smoother texture)
– 20g of your favourite protein powder (Note: I used a vanilla vegan protein powder)
– 100ml coconut milk (unsweetened)
Step by step instructions in preparing the vegan protein pudding:
1) Drain water from silken tofu
2) Mix all ingredients in a food processor and blend until you get a creamy texture
3) If you want to have a chocolate layer on top just add unsweetened cacao powder to your liking
4) Top up with fruits, nuts or any of your favourite topping.
Note: You can either consume directly or let it cool in the fridge if you prefer something more fresh
The nutritional values per portion of Mirror Friendly Vegan Protein Pudding based on the above ingredients (excluding the cacao powder and fruit) are:
Calories: 156 kcal
of which fibre: 1g
of which sugar: 3g
Fats: 4g (Note: no trans fats in here)
To fitness with love,
Leave a Reply